Thursday, August 16, 2007

Clark and Michael

I never go to the movies. Don't get me wrong I enjoy going and I like watching them but in LA it's like $14 and I'm cheap. I'll save my money for booze and records. I wanted to see the Simpsons movie but settled for going to the Kwik E Mart in Burbank instead. My old lady is on my back non-stop about going to see something but that just means I'll be spending $28 because she's gonna want me to pay for her too. That said, I think I want to check out Super Bad. A couple friends saw a screening and claim it's classic. My interest was further peaked when this classy son of a bitch Justin Van Hoy turned me onto this site. I don't know if I need a late pass on this or what but I'm feeling it. I loved Arrested Development and I hope Michael Cera blows up even more. Get to watching!

No comments: