Friday, August 24, 2007

Going to Slacker City, Population Me

Man, I've been a slacker this week with this blog but I promise good things to come. However, I couldn't miss out on Short & Curly Cover song Fridays so here's a quick post cause I gotta bounce in a few minutes. Rockwell turned me onto this one, not "Somebody's Watching Me" Rockwell but the infamous James Rockwell, boogie and disco extraordinaire. He had a test press of this that I think ended up getting stolen so if you find a copy you should really think about giving it to him. So I present a Mary Jane Girls classic flipped by the unknowns La Famille.

All Night Long - LA FAMILLE


Also, if you're on LA it's going down on Saturday night. Not since ze Dafter Party will you see such wildness. People will be looking like those zombies in 28 Days Later by about 6am. Don't miss out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: