Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Testes 1,2,3.....

Man I used to love Beavis and Butthead when that show came out. Best thing to happen to a kid in grade school. A couple years ago on Ebay some dude was selling tons of animation cells that I kept telling myself I was gonna buy. Never got around to it, I think I couldn't figure out how to use Paypal or something like that. Technology is not my strong point so I should be able to screw this blog up pretty quickly. I don't feel that bad about not knowing how to use computers well because most of the djs I hear using them suck at using them too. Alright, here goes my first rant. Ease up on Ableton mixes until you can use it properly. If I hear any more glitchy cut up tracks or remixes done in Ableton I'm gonna poke screwdrivers into my ears. The original track was better anyway so give it up. Anyway, I have a blog now. I'm gonna put up all kinds of crap on here when I get a chance. This is probably going to be mostly nerd music talk and reminiscing on the times of old. If you don't want to hear me spout about how stupid kids are today with their terrible taste in music and other various salty talk then take a hike brother. I might as well post something for the kids to bring some viewers to Pubelog. Let's get weird!


I think this is a proper track to start off onto a downward spiral of blogging.

Hey man, let's talk about it.

Talk About It - HARUMI

2 comments:

BTC said...

what a great way to start off my birthday...another blog. let's see if it can surpass my hater blog. i hate better than you!

BTC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.