Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Who's putting they coals out on my floor?

I feel rejuvinated, like a phoenix rising from Arizona. Got a couple things in the old electronic mail bin this morning. First off is the flyer for this Sat. at the Standard on Sunset. Simian Mobile Disco are in town and the good people at Modular asked me to do a slot. You want to go make sure you RSVP, yeah that even includes you mom. (I figure my mom accounts for about half the views to my blog here)



Next up, that man about town Hassan, the one you see at every party, hooked me up with an early graphic for Blu Jemz and my new disco series Sudden Death Disco. Looking good Billy Ray! Feelin' good Lewis! Check Hassan's webness in my links page to the right ------> VGRNTS is the name

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell did Reza say?

the pubes said...

Rez, you making money doing this shit or is that spam?

(thee) Mike B said...

my pubes itch

the pubes said...

Mike B! Getting loose over here on the Pubelog. What a class act.