Friday, November 2, 2007

I got a fever and the only cure is more steel drum!

Feeling nice today. Been a long week of work and DJing but the week is almost over. Blu Jemz and I are playing tonight in Venice for a Smart Car event. We were told no house or rap music, I think I'm fine with that. Sunday the Igles and Cowboys square off. I'm hoping the beginning of this season was some kind of decoy to set Dallas up to lose this game but I doubt it. Andy Reid's been too busy running drugs with his kids. Also, quick shout to Mike B for helping me hold down La Cita last night. I got my fix of classics in for the week. I know it isn't 1998 or whatever, but classic hip hop is where its at. I don't care if girls won't dance to it, still sounds good to me. Good times!

So today I have 2 covers, both with steel drums in them. Might as well keep a theme.

Cover of Cars originally by Gary Numan.
Cars - Katzenjammer

Originally by Sam & Dave (I think they were the OG)
Hold On, I'm Comin - Sapodilla Punch

No comments: